Tuesday, March 8, 2016

L'Oreal Extraordianry Hair Oil System


My most recent Vox Box from https://www.influenster.com/ is this L'Oreal daily care hair oil system. 

What do I not like about it?
*     The shampoo runs out of the spout fairly quickly, so you have to be careful not to squeeze it too tight. Other than that, the product itself works great.
What do I love about it?
*      My hair drank the shampoo and conditioner. The oil is very light and it's great for frequent use without weighing down your hair. It contains oils that are very beneficial for your hair. 
*       I got the system for dry, limp, lifeless hair. It moisturized it very well. It's a good system for daily use like it says and every if your hair is naturally oily, it will not weigh it down. 
*       I've used it on other people's hair too and it worked will in natural hair and relaxed, and chemically treated hair.
Would I buy it?
*        Actually, I probably will, when I run out and I am not try to spend an arm and a leg on shampoo and conditioner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment